Rates & Policies — Facility Rates & Recreation Equipment Rentals
- Rental and Cancellation Policies
- Campsite Courtesies
- Facility Rates
- Equipment Rates
- MasterCard, Visa, or Discover credit card number can be used for deposit.
- Camping clubs welcome — special rate!
- 1-night deposit is required for all reservations.
- $200.00 deposit required for monthly reservations.
- 1-night deposit per site on all group or club reservations.
- Deposit is due 5 days after the reservation is made.
- For holiday reservations, there is a 3 night minimum, no discounts, and pre-payment required.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm for all sites
- Check-out time is 1:00pm for all sites.
- Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night free.
- Discounts: AARP, AAA, Military — 10% Discount with valid identification.
- Passport America — 50% off Regular Rate Sunday thru Thursday. Discount not valid during weekends and holidays. Credit cards are not accepted. $3 for additional people, $4 per night additional for electric.
- Reg RV Rate: $70 per night with full hookup for river front and $60 per night non-river front with full hookup (Passport America $35 river front–$30 non-river front($4 per night additional for electric)); Tents: $30, (Passport America $15($4 per night additional for electric)).
- Seasonal rates are $3000 for river front and $2600 for non-river front (plus monthly electric).
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation of seasonal reservation will be charged 25% of the 1/4 deposit please see season contract for other seasonal requirements.
- All cancellations made before 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded by mail check, as long as your deposit has been given 15 days prior; a $15 service fee will be deducted.
- Reservations canceled between 3–29 days prior to arrival will only receive a camping credit good for the current camping year, minus a $15 service fee.
- Any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit their deposit.
- We do not refund deposits for holidays.
- Late arrivals will not be credited nights.
- No refunds issued due to acts of nature.
- Children under 18 years of age must be camping with a parent or guardian.
- No alcoholic beverages permitted (except under the following conditions): (a) only within the confines of your own camper and campsite, and (b) no open display of alcohol.
- Firearms and bows are prohibited from the campsite without consulting with management.
- Positively no nails or permanent fixtures in the trees.
- Management requests that all campers please observe the 5 MPH speed limit. No joyriding in the campsite with motorcycles or minibikes.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 8am. Children under the age of 18 must be on their own site or with a parent or guardian during these hours.
- Golf carts, minibikes and motor scooters must be driven by a licensed driver. Golf carts and bikes must be maintained so they run quietly. Golf carts must have lights after dark. Only electric golf carts are permitted & insurance is required. Golf carts are for a maximum of 4 people and all must be seated.
- Vandalism, theft or misconduct will result in immediate loss of site without refund. Campers are to conduct themselves in a proper manner when they are in the game room.
- Pets must be on a leash and must be cleaned up after. No pets in the campsite store or showerhouse.
- There is absolutely no car washing permitted.
- No bicycle riding after dark.
|Riverfront Full Utilities 50 AMP||$70|
|Off River Full Utilities||$60|
|Water & Electric Sites for Tent or Small Pop-ups||$50|
|Riverfront Full Utilities 30 AMP||$3,000 + monthly electric|
|Off-River Full Utilities 30 AMP||$2,600 + monthly electric|
Weekly deal: Stay 7 nights - pay for 6 nights, get the 7th free
Discounts offered:(See Rental and Cancellation Policies tab for details)
- Passport America
|Per Hour||Two Hours||Per Day||2 Days||3 Days||Per Week|
- 6% sales tax applies to all rentals
- A cash deposit of $200.00 and a driver's license number are required on kayaks rentals if credit card is not used.
- Age limit for pedal kart rentals is 6 years of age. For mani carts, ages 4–6 must have supervision.
- Age limit for water craft rentals is 13 years of age.
- Kids under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian rent the equipment.
- Prices subject to change without notice