Got questions? We've got answers! Take a look at some of the questions we receive most frequently from our guests before their vacation to Ferryboat Campsites. We're eager to help you prepare for a family camping vacation on the Susquehanna River that you'll never forget!
Check-in time is 2:00 PM for all campsites and 3:00 PM for cabins and rentals. Check-out time for all campsites, cabins & rentals is 1:00 PM. There is a $5.00 per hour early check-in or late check-out fee (based upon availability). All guests must register at the office. As a registered guest (and everyone in your party) of Ferryboat Campsites, you acknowledge the acceptance of these Rules & Policies.
If you find you need to cancel your reservation, please be aware of our cancellation policies:
• All cancellations made before 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded; a $20 service fee will be deducted from total refunded.
• Guests must pay reservation in full 30 days prior to arrival. Any reservation not paid in full 30 days in advance is subject to cancellation.
• Reservations cancelled between 3-29 days prior to arrival will receive a camping credit, good only for the current camping season minus a $20 service fee.
• Any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit their total stay price.
• We do not refund for holidays.
• Late arrivals will not be credited
• No refunds due to weather, leaving early, or acts of nature.
Of course! We welcome your furry family members at Ferryboat Campsites. Please be sure to keep your pets on a leash, and always clean up after them. Please don't bring your pets into the shower houses or the store. Unfortunately, we no not allow pets to camp in our cozy cabin, canal cabin, or rental camper. The Rustic Retreat cabin though is pet friendly.
Yes, you may have campfires in the provided fire rings/pits at your campsite. However, we do not allow carrying in firewood due to the transportation of invasive species. Firewood is available for purchase at the store for your convenience.
You can choose a specific site during our online booking process; however, please be aware that we reserve the right to change the location of this site at our discretion within the price group that you booked in.
Yes; please check with the office before inviting visitors to your site. All visitors must register at the office and a small Visitor's Fee may apply.
There will be a $50 charge for any lost keys. Please note that all cabin keys, golf cart keys, and camper rental keys must be turned into the office at the completion of their stay.
32 Ferry Lane | Liverpool, PA 17045 | 717-444-3200
© 1999-2024 Ferryboat Campsites, Inc. All rights reserved.