However you want to stay, Ferryboat Campsites has you covered. From gorgeous gravel and shaded RV sites to accommodating cabins and tent sites, your campsite is waiting whether you're renting or coming with your lodging in tow. We can't wait to see you on the shores of the Susquehanna River!
At Ferryboat Campsites, the Susquehanna River is your playground. A stay here always needs to be accompanied by an outing on the water, and we have boat rentals available for exactly that reason. Come make a memory with us!
• 6% sales tax applies to all rentals
• A cash deposit of $200.00 and a driver's license number are required on kayaks rentals if credit card is not used.
• Age limit for water craft rentals is 13 years of age.
• Kids under the age of 16 must have a parent or guardian rent the equipment.
• Prices subject to change without notice
Tent camping at Ferryboat Campsites is an experience in natural comfort and peaceful relaxation. Enjoy the shade provided by the surrounding trees, and choose from a variety of primitive sites or convenient water/electric hookups. Even as you escape into the woods, your proximity to the amenities of the campground will make your stay easy even as you unwind in wooded privacy.
normal tent site:
water & electric:
Level, graded, and shaded, our gravel-laid RV sites are a welcome basecamp for rigs of all sizes during your stay with us on the Susquehanna. Escape into the woods with your RV, or book a scenic and soothing site overlooking the river. Wherever you call home during your vacation, you'll love the beauty and cleanliness of your site and the proximity to all the campground amenities.
riverfront full hookup utilities 30 & 50 amp:
off river full hookup utilities 30 & 50 amp:
water & electric for small pop-ups:
The Rustic Retreat cabin offers a sheltered yet authentic camping experience for families and friends. Enjoy sleeping room for up to 6 people, plus a dining nook, refrigerator, microwave, cable TV hookup, electric heat and fan, front porch and swing, picnic table, and fire ring/charcoal grill. This tastefully-appointed cabin is the perfect way for your family to come enjoy everything the campground has to offer in comfort and convenience, even if you don't have your own camping unit. The Rustic Retreat is pet friendly (under 25lb dogs) but it is an extra $15/night per pet.
The Cozy Cabin is nestled into a beautiful corner of the park that offers a calm sense of place while maintaining close proximity to the shower houses and other amenities. Enjoy sleeping room for up to 6 people, plus a dining nook, refrigerator, microwave, cable TV hookup, electric heat and fan, front porch and swing, picnic table, and fire ring/charcoal grill. Inviting and accommodating, your family and friends will love your home away from home called the Cozy Cabin during your Susquehanna River vacation with us near Harrisburg.
The Canal Cabin is our largest cabin, and it offers the perfect outdoor camping experience for families and friends. Located near our tenting area, and a short walking distance to the Susquehanna River, the Canal Cabin features one full size bed, one twin bunk bed, and a futon. There’s a small dining nook, refrigerator & microwave, cable hookup, A/C and heat. Additionally, a small half-bath (sink and toilet only) is available in the cabin. For your convenience, the shower houses are only a short walk away. Make the Canal Cabin your basecamp for family fun near Harrisburg this camping season!
Our rental camper is the perfect way to come enjoy the Ferryboat Campsites experience, even if you don’t have a camping unit of your own. This riverfront unit has a private swing over the river, a bench, fire ring, picnic table, awning, & outdoor kitchen. You can sleep 10-12 people, making it the perfect host for large families or small groups! It has a queen sized master bed, a love seat that turns into a full sized bed, a dinette that lays into a full bed, then 4 twin beds bunked in the back room. You’ll also find a full bathroom and full kitchen with all the pots & pans, as well as silverware, cooking utensils, and linens. (No pets, please.) Come join us at the Rental Camper!
All rates above do not include tax.
Pets and smoking are prohibited in all of our cabins.
Towels and linens are not provided.
For rental all units, a copy of a valid drivers license and credit card is required to be on file in case any problems or damages occur during the stay.
A two-night minimum stay is required on weekends.
Picnic tables and fire rings are provided for each tent site.
Cabin rates include 2 adults and 4 children.
• Stay 6 nights, get the 7th night free!
• AARP, AAA, Military — 10% Discount with valid identification
• Passport America — 50% off Regular Rate Sunday thru Thursday. Discount not valid during weekends and holidays. Credit cards are not accepted. $3 for additional people, $4 per night additional for electric.
If you find you need to cancel your reservation, please be aware of our cancellation policies:
• All cancellations made before 30 days prior to arrival will be refunded via mailed check; a $20 service fee will be deducted from total refunded.
• Guests must pay reservation in full 30 days prior to arrival. Any reservation not paid in full 30 days in advance is subject to cancellation.
• Reservations cancelled between 3-29 days prior to arrival will receive a camping credit good only for the current camping season minus a $20 service fee.
• Any cancellations made within 72 hours of arrival will forfeit their total stay price.
• Late arrivals will not be credited.
• No refunds due to weather, leaving early, or acts of nature.
Children under 18 years of age must be camping with a parent or guardian.
Weekly deal: Stay 7 nights - pay for 6 nights, get the 7th free!
32 Ferry Lane | Liverpool, PA 17045 | 717-444-3200
© 1999-2024 Ferryboat Campsites, Inc. All rights reserved.